Match Applications Open
Step 1 Login and create a new account (if you haven’t already)
Step 2 Apply to GNMP Match, completing all the required elements.
Step 3 Apply to Health Services in your preferences – See “match positions” for Health Service contact details
Final date for candidates to reorder preferences or withdraw from the Match
Opportunity to reorder preferences following interviews. Note: no new Health Service can be added.
If you need to withdraw from the Match, this is the last opportunity, as Health Service will begin ranking before the outcomes, where binding offers will be released.
Ranking of candidates commences
Health Services can commence ranking candidates in order of preference in the APS
Round 2 Opens
Information to follow.
Round 1 Accept & decline outcomes
Health Services will be able to extract a CSV detailing offer outcomes.
Round 1 Timeline
GNMP Match Activities
Saturday 20 April
Australian College of Nursing Careers Expo
ANMF Undergraduate Student Nurse / Midwife Study Day – PMCV online presentation
Monday 27 May
Match Applications Open
Health Service Direct Applications open
You must also apply directly to the health services you nominated in your preference list only. Contact details are in Health Service Directory. Health Services will need your cover letter, CV/resume and any other documents they specify on their website.
Both steps must be completed for a valid application. For full details of the application process, refer to the GNMP website.
Friday 21 June
Match Applications Close
This is the final day to:
to Friday 28 June
PMCV Admin – Application Verification
• PMCV to verify and approve candidate applications into the Match
Monday 1 July, 10am
to Thursday 4 July, 5pm
Online Video Interviews
• Approved candidates must record video interview responses to all questions.
Video interviews are reviewed for assessment by Health Services. If you do not record an interview during the specified time, it may impact on your chances of being allocated.
Friday 5 July
Reference Submission Final Date
• Final date for referees to submit referee reports
Friday 5 July
PMCV Admin – Confirmation of interviews
Monday 8 July
to Friday 23 August
Health Services’ Selection and Assessment Period
• Health services have access to their list of candidates including referee reports and video interview recordings
• Health services conduct their selection process/or may conduct additional Interviews.
Friday 23 August
Final date to reorder preferences or withdraw from the Match
• Final date for candidates to re-order or delete existing preferences. New preferences cannot be added.
• Final date for candidates to withdraw from the Match if they have a private/interstate offer. Remaining in the Match after this date will mean the allocation is binding.
to Friday 30 August
Health Service Rankings Submission & Confirmation of Positions
• Health Services submit their candidate rankings
• Health Services confirm final number of graduate places available for matching
to Tuesday 3 September
Allocation and Placement Process
• Allocation and Placement algorithm run to match candidates to health services
Wednesday 4 September
Match Results Published
• Candidates receive an email of their match outcome. Results can also be view via log in to the Applicant Portal (APS).
Wednesday 4 September 10am
until Friday 6 September 10am
• Candidates to log into the Applicant Portal (APS) to accept their allocation, so Health Services can commence onboarding.
Monday 9 September 10am
Late Vacancy – Direct Applications
• Unmatched candidates or ineligible RN/RM’s can now apply directly to Health Services with vacancies.
Details will be in the Health Service Directory.
Unmatched PMCV candidates, ineligible RN/RM candidates and those who did not apply to the PMCV Match, can apply directly to Health Services with remaining vacancies from Monday 9 September 2024.
Health Services cannot under the Code of Conduct accept or assess applications prior to Monday 9 September.
Please review the Health Service Directory to find the Health Services who have vacancies and the current contact information.